Friday, December 11, 2009

What kids are eating at school...Junk with a capital J

Holy cow! I went to my kids cafeteria this afternoon, and I couldn't believe what these kids were eating! Not from the cafeteria but the kids who bring lunch from home. Mcdonald's-coke, fries, nuggets, chocolate Ho-ho's, fruit roll-ups, Capri Suns, choclate pudding, chips and more chips, gummy snacks, processed cheese,cookies...need I say more? I mean, heck, I developed diabetes just watching these kids eat this stuff. It has been proven over and over again that all this junk affects children's behaviors and health. At first, parents were blaming the snack and soda vending machines at the schools. Okay, so those were taken out. But wait a minute, these kids are still eating junk. Hmmm... who are the parents going to blame now?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment